Monday 26 November 2012

Coral Shimmer....

This is from my first official make up shoot, for this look my aim was to achieve a look that could go from day to night with a darker lip colour. Colours of choice would be: M.A.C New York Apple or Darkside. Coral shimmer included one of my all time favourite blushers by M.A.C called: Format. This blusher glides on the skin so smoothly leaving a gorgeous shimmer effect which lasts all day (tried and tested)!

All the photos from the shoot were taken by Dami Sowole from Focus1s Company. Follow them on twitter: @Focus_1s





4 comments:

  1. Love this look, its very stunning and classical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. very serene n classy. Looks easy to pull off too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know i loved this look on me Kemi, Really easy to pull of and looked stunning in the day and night!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete