Sunday 13 January 2013

December GlossyBox review...

Happy New Year everyone!

Apologies for going M.I.A! Time has just racing by...but now I'm back! Below is a late review of my first GlossyBox! Enjoy xx

So I received my first Glossybox in December! See below for more detailed pics of the contents:





I was very happy to open the box and find these amazing products inside. As expected i grabbed the Sleek Lipstick in colour O.M.G first and tried it on straight away!


The application of this lipstick is fabulous and can be worn with or without a lip liner. This Sleek Lipstick in colour O.M.G has an orange tone to it and is very bold.  Its full size is 3.5g and is priced at £4.99.  This is a Sheen Lipstick and in my opinion, it does not need additional lip gloss.

I wore this Lipstick for most of the day and only had to top up once.  I would recommend wearing this lipstick with a clean eyeliner look. Its all about the lips for this make up look! From my first time use I would recommend adding the lipstick to your collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment