Thursday 20 December 2012

Tame those Brows!

A key look to my everyday face is clean and defined eyebrows. I probably get my eyebrows threaded 6 times a year, but most of the time i just work with the grown out brows, when I'm doing my make up. the technique I use is easy to re-create and gives you the same finished look as a threaded brow!

I have received a number of requests for a step by step guide on how to achieve this brow look. So as requested please see below my 6 page picture guide and if any of you re-create this look please leave comments to let me know how it went.

Enjoy! xxx

2.
                                                             


                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Hello , what are some of your favorite products in your makeup kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment I'm loving the YSL liquid foundation and sleek contour kit!

      Delete