Sunday 9 December 2012

The lady is a vamp!

One of the trending make up looks from this Fall was the 'Vampire look'. I watched countless Youtube videos to see different interpretations of this edgy look. A key feature to this is the rich lip colour, which is mainly in the Purple family. Two of my favorite lipsticks to achieve this are both from M.A.C cosmetics, satin lipstick in Cyber and Pro Longwear Lipcream in Soulfully Rich. These two colours are very similar but I personally prefer to use Soulfully Rich. The colour is bold and lasted  all day! I couldn't believe it! I only had to top up once and that was because I went for lunch at Cha Cha Moon which was beyond amazing! 

Below is my take on the Vampire look, which was also my first official photo shoot called 'Vamp Glam'.

Please leave comments! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment