Sunday 6 January 2013

New Years Eve...

So here are my long over due pictures from New Years Eve.

Every year since I can remember I've spent NYE at church, and this year was no different.
I loved it, everyone glams up and we go into an amazing time of Praise and Worship into the new year.

This is the outfit I decided to go with this year. I was really nervous about wear a fitted white dress, but once i put the whole outfit together it wasn't so bad! Below I've listed a breakdown of the outfit.




       White Sequins Dress- Dorothy Perkins

        Wet-look leather Jeggins- Topshop
        
      Velvet Peep Toe Pumps- Zara

    Silver Earring- Diva

     Watch- Swarovski








For my make up look it it was all about the glittery eyes and a burst of colour!

Please feel free to leave your comments! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment